5Rs of Learning
Our children at Mount Primary also receive an education that is designed to develop their 5 learning powers of:
- Resilience (I like a challenge and understand that learning may be difficult at times).
- Responsibility (I understand that have to work hard and behave well to be a good learner)
- Reflectiveness (I know how to improve)
- Resourcesfulness (I understand that good learners help themselves by thinking, asking questions and finding things out)
- Responsiveness (I wil learn well if I chose to get involved with my learning).
- Use the 5Rs for our reward schemes.
- How we develop our learning powers from the Foundation Stage to Year 6.
- How we practically use the 5Rs in different learning activities.