Rights Respecting School
We are very proud to be a UNICEF accredited school and part of their Rights Respecting Schools Award (RRSA) community.
There are further details on this partnership in our behaviour section of this website. As a UNICEF partner school we champion the rights of children worldwide. The ethos of this is central to our school's aims.
We promote this through our fundraising and 'Week for Change' campaigns.
We have also developed a range of partnerships with schools including schools from Japan, India and in 2014 we are making strong links with China.
The attachments, videos and images below, explain our work in further detail.
- little_book_rights : ( little_book_rights.pdf )
- Rights_respecting_classroom_features : ( Rights_respecting_classroom_features.pdf )
- Charters : ( Charters.pdf )
- Week_for_Change_Parents_Booklet 2014 : ( Week_for_Change_Parents_Booklet 2014.docx )
- MOUNT PRIMARY LEVEL 1 RRSA Feedback : ( MOUNT PRIMARY LEVEL 1 RRSA Feedback.pdf )