Values & Ethos
We aim to provide a happy, safe, nurturing school community where every child develops a love of learning, makes excellent progress and behave as caring, respectful young people with high aspirations for their future and their world.
Our Values to create a thriving school community:
Respect Yourself, Respect Others, Respect Our World
Mount Primary School:
- Develops the whole child: academically, socially, creatively, physically and spiritually.
- Has high expectations for all – health & wellbeing, behaviour, attainment and progress.
- Works to cater for the needs of every individual pupil.
- Provides a rich curriculum which develops children’s thirst for learning.
- Works to develop responsible citizens who want to make a difference.
- Develops an excellent staff team, where all are committed to the best interests of the children.
- Works closely with families to provide the best education for our children.
- Has a positive, solution focused attitude, continually improving, striving to be the best we can.